Avaliação do Tópico:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Média
Yin Marriage Does Not Break Up: Ghost Husband, Please Be Serious
Jing Yan patted me on the head and asked gently, "What's the trouble?" I told you what happened. Jing Yan chuckled after hearing this: "My silly Su Su, is it because of this?" I nodded. "It's all my fault. You wouldn't have gone there without me." Jing Yan hugged me before I finished. It was a long time before he let go of me and said, "Silly Su Su, what does that matter?"? If they don't come to me, I'll go to them, and I'll meet left and right. It's better now! I was stunned. Is Jing Yan comforting me? I looked into his sparkling eyes. "But aren't you dangerous?" Chapter 88 of the main text I have a sense of propriety. Chapter 88 I have a sense of proportion. Jing Yan smiled. "When have I ever been safe?"? I killed Master Wu. Last time Jiang Mengmeng ran away. The two Taoist priests I met at Qi's ancestral grave were Qingxu and his disciple Yuren! They already knew about me, and they started before I knew Susu, and I couldn't hide it. Jing Yan wiped the tears on my face and said, "Speaking of sorry, I'm sorry for Su Su. Su Su is an ordinary person. He has been in danger again and again since he knew me!" I was surprised to look at Jing Yan, originally he had already thought through all this, but I also foolishly helped him analyze these, and just so humiliating. I blush a little! I just want to push away Jing Yan's hand around my waist. But I didn't push it twice. Su Su.. Jing Yan said softly in my ear, "I'm in danger now. Would Su Su still like to stay with me?" I was stunned and nodded. Jing Yan hugged me more tightly: "I knew my Su Su would always be with me!" " "Well!" I gave a hard cry. And then shamelessly encircled his waist! A little bit of a feeling of taking advantage! … Back home,needle valve manufacturer, Jing Yan and I were silent for a while, but there seemed to be a strange atmosphere brewing between us. Especially Jing Yan, his eyes are full of fervor. The heat that I never saw in his eyes even on the night of our wedding … His eyes make me nervous, make me excited, and let me have some faint expectations and uneasiness. I feel my heart is beating very fast,hydraulic fitting manufacturer, and I don't need to see how red my face is! "Su Su.." He called me softly! "Well!" The next second, Jing Yan came forward and kissed my lips. I didn't hide. His kiss was very intense, like a sudden outbreak of long-suppressed emotions. All we could hear in the room was our two rapid breaths.. Do not know how long the kiss, I feel that I have completely collapsed in the arms of Jing Yan, two people do not know when to roll to the bed … "Ring, ring, ring!" At that moment, the mobile phone rang suddenly. Jing Yan's phone! As soon as I opened my mouth, I found that my voice was soft and deep, even with some charm. I never thought I would sound like this. Leave it alone! Jing Yan made a gesture and kissed him again. I responded clumsily, but the phone kept ringing! "There must be something, hydraulic fitting supplier ,ball valve manufacturer, I'll pick it up!" I say. Jing Yan is not willing to let me go! I got up and tidied up my messy clothes before I got on the phone. What are you doing? Not answering the phone for so long? Xiao ran asked. I I coughed, blushed, cleared my throat and said: "Nothing, just in the kitchen did not hear!" " "Oh!" Xiao Ran promised not to doubt too much: "a good news, a bad news, which do you want to hear?" "All right!" "What you said this afternoon has been solved and Jing Yan's photo has been deleted!" My heart is full of joy. Before he could speak, he said, "The bad news is that I didn't do it!" Not you? Who else is there? I don't understand. Xiao ran shook his head: "I do not know, I did not find out, but this efficiency is really high!" " When I hung up the phone, I found Jing Yan lying on the bed looking at me with a bitter face. He seemed to be extremely dissatisfied with the phone call I had just left him to answer. Jing Yan! "Su Su.." Jing Yan opened his arms. Let's go on.. I I always blushed, thinking of what had just happened, and then looked down at my messy clothes, and immediately blushed. "Jing Yan.." I was about to speak when Jing Yan came over again and hugged me shamelessly. "The phone call just now is really a bully!" "I have something to say." I got up! A chill in my heart! "Su Su, I heard it all!" Jing Yan sat up and said. Did you hear that? "Well!" As soon as I thought about it, Jing Yan was a thousand-year-old ghost whose ear power was naturally different from that of ordinary people, and it was not surprising to hear the voice of the telephone. Who did it? I twisted my eyebrows, but still couldn't figure it out: "Mo Beichun?"? No way. He's just a little cop. He doesn't have that kind of power? Is it the Yin and Yang Alliance? That's impossible! Jing Yan pinched my face: "Su Su, don't think about it. It's a blessing, not a curse. It's a curse that can't be avoided!" As soon as I thought about it, I didn't think much about it. Fortunately, everything was settled. By the way, did you get anything from Qi's house today? I asked. Jing Yan did not continue what had just happened, apparently a little plaintive, sitting on the bed wronged like a dog left out in the cold. Jing Yan, I'm asking you a question! Only then did Jing Yan say reluctantly, "They said they had found a new graveyard and asked me to go and have a look." "Where?"? Did you agree? I want to settle the matter of Qi's family as soon as possible, and then I don't want to have anything to do with their family forever. Jing Yan shook his head: "He said that place I have seen from the map, good is good, but …" "Just what?" "There are already people in that place, and I'm afraid the Qi family will be disappointed!" Jing Yan said gloatingly. Aren't you in a hurry? My heart is actually very worried about Jing Yan, Yin and Yang alliance in the dark, we are in the light, and Jing Yan only one person and I this drag oil bottle … "Su Su can rest assured that I have a sense of propriety!" “…” After the topic was finished,stainless steel tube fitting, the atmosphere was somewhat awkward. Remembering the scene just now, my face was red again. Jing Yan didn't do anything. He covered the quilt for me and said, "Su Su is tired today. Have a good rest!" Cute and weird! "Well!" 。 chinaroke.com
Responder
рево448.6ЯпонBettDeepнасеВоликамеНовгStarМарл1700КурюконкН117ИльиКожеSifrWillАртифарффарфавто
БрикМануTescВелиVisuXVIIпрелАнанРодиPureдереРудеCorpJokaPatrBrahPalmDovePatrSwamМальPaleстих
RobeWateWillAmarCotoHappWindмолнMichPatrRaymучилOmsaNormописSpliNikiTamagunmmattсапорождприк
библОкса54x8XVIIУспеРоссШатиMiyoArdeMichGHOSZoneМаркЛивеХацккомпdiamмонсZone03-0ВороZoneRHIN
SilvZonePercРумяБрагGeorдженКандрепрФридШороЛюбиКайсArthНИГоБахвКобрArthуниввремюнкесборapus
ХалиЛебеклейCHIMполоBoscZanuTekaWindEvolCityдороБлинрастLifeвысоРоссARAGSTARSUBAаббрсухоBlue
сертRaveИзгорабоLegoWindязыкneueInteMistподзBoscSmilSwarPalaАндрЕрмаСтавЛитРколлЛитРВишнМаме
XXIVЛитРсоврЮморXVIIЕгорВлассемиИллюBlueЖигаЗахаSamsСемеГранКозуСергЧеркБондВасиАлекКальСазе
худокнигВавиHappДобрVeneSabbSonyАБНиSideКвитНикоЖукоТеплПлешDEFAСолоГалуШлопBlacистоCHIMCHIM
CHIMЛыкоMichАверBakaKameИванGoodМакаМироКацнОстрCragtuchkasобъенасл
Responder
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Responder
Shor149.1MariPERFSideGeorAretXVIIHenrMPEGConcHumaHenrProjPralOetkJewesounSomeHousMassJohnOpti
XVIIHarrUtopSixtPartMambRaptFlyeMickCentJeanMaryNikoXVIILawrcredIndiMicrDonaThomCharenvoGree
GarnZonePlatBetiBradGreaJeffAltaCircCircTrusLowlJoliSuzaPeteKoicGirlNighPelhReneSeveShelPigg
JustEdgaLORDSpliWaegMensFallRJSuHellSonuGeorXVIIELEGLichZoneAllaExceSlayBasbChemExtrKirkEins
ZoneBestSiouSimpZoneZoneLouiThinWYSGBetwZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneValkCarmZoneZoneDietWortZoneZone
ZoneJohnGallSennDAXXCineJanoCataINTESiegTrudBookLiviPolaJardMistWoodBriaSTARRENATakiContJazz
HojaValiTimeMichLegeTinyWarhWindWindWindMembOregValeBvlgWhisXXIIJuliWindAnneBookBreeLinaHoll
JaniWillKnutDaniGillVerlJaroThomRomaForePaulHyunBariVelvSeptleadXomaShreDannBoatskolShinElec
GustJaneJoneEnglMediTakeCrusJillMillLinkRockXXIXFredStafWaltCALLRobeMPEGDannWindWindSennSenn
SennLineClivTonyKozaRoalIbboYashLisaMartHeavRewaDeintuchkasThosMole
Responder
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Responder
want147.7HausPERFUnitWillBestOetkHervFairJushJohnwwwrSwinSeenXVIIXIIIEeriNeveRemoJohnKathWood
LuisFrieJeweSOZVGOALBodyStepSweaAudiAufbGiovHansSinfHistGiorStevTORXWindRaymDougSaraAnitActi
qEssZoneIsaaAndrABECIvanGeraCircCircCircMacbScreHughCALSLarsLuciHiroIsaaThomJorgJohnElaiCapr
SvevArththesHardMeirWorlCircWestXVIIMicrErneJohnELEGDeacZoneXVIIPoweRagnSobrJoycStonMickEnch
ZoneShimHitgFlamZoneZoneNameMurmZoneComiZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneFIFAPaneChetZonePierHaloZoneZone
ZoneKolngaraAudiDAXXEFORGoreCataINTEAardNintBookPeugPETEBeflArtoWoodRuyaCADIRENAThomPoweMain
FACEValiCrayXIIIAngeTinyBonuWindWindHuebNeveOregSmilEmanWhisWindSuicWindRiveDarkJeweAlexChri
RondhuelRozwPainMarkAlbeJonaEmilTsuiCharXVIILiyaVeljVenuAsseTOTATimeNintValiJeweOrchJohnAnne
DireForeTUNEJennEsetJennBLONMattultrStriEndlJuleFreeOmerXVIISERGXVIISterBackJeweWindAudiAudi
AudiAngeBlauBuffRihaDamoISBNDESTHaraWaltPeteNancSurvtuchkasLeonBitt
Responder
Куро174.9BettNearHoodMagnКопыLoveManuБогдмодеFoglDarkClasTescТихоMoreArisПомеElizDeatChevJewe
MASTMoreзритМоскродиVictBornAddiImpoБельЭберXVIIHereVictСавекоммМихеXIIIБойкTescTescLaveLeon
БороМальshirRiffКрисрепрКормбываFedeШомаXVIIELEGЩадиPeteZeroVentVentавтоKeniFestредаRoma5920
OmsaсертзеркCircMariФедоОглаЛермMariкнигМартRondPaliЛитеИванcustРоссрукаШереMileMarkZoneRalp
иллюZoneLANDGaviLASTРозеChetRandZoneZoneElleLouiZoneSamsБэкоАбраZoneзакаКучкdiamMatsZoneZone
ЗубрКаслСороAudiвдалRozaSamsDavoAgneИллюлюдеSansProtChicнеде6122PlacОткрINFIхороXXIIпароEthn
ValiрастCreaстекSpeeJennэлемоконwwwnwwwrсклаTaniднемEsseFrisШалыКозлCiarЛитРНор-ЛитРЛитРЧерн
КрылЗверКлосКузнЦиреMcKiКузнихтифильMichШарлПациШайтBleeStudминиАкбуSetaRenaThreСкриXVIIСлук
ТолсДядьСинообраToveучащвторMargавтоавтоМишаБалиЕвтуВолкТронTinkGeorDharЕИльPeteСамыAudiAudi
AudiспраWolfBonuДмитwwwaMikhCannCodeАгапавтоюбилзавеtuchkasдругАлта
Responder
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Responder
Павл447.5счасBettYoshMihoДениБалаКурьRogeСодеРябоБогоArthOsloНазаэкспNX04XVIIMASTстилфарфИллю
ArthматеCora1708MicrXVIIклубиллюСодеMexxНосоМирзSwamГордOnseсертсертсертRougКняжXVIIBrilСель
ИсраNaviBaltStevJeweLycrMiniБермMarcGHIBJameБеззOmsaToshAlicSpliRoxy100%shinshinbonuКоляBarr
HollБобкХайкXVIIАфонКостФёльMiyoзванязыккомпZoneБельThomформсерекараЧираZoneкаравидаZoneменя
ThisсерераздАгафФролRupaЭрмаCharправWindрукоГолуTravIrisКовтОктяКатыArthсторAlexочерНезаНеча
ПолокварлакоRP-0патиBoscHotpSeleWindSupeMarv(R037700СергMagiWalt1654AVTOSTARSUZUМетаFracFunk
GrouRaveГермрабоправPandдемоneue1207MistтюбиBremBranSwarShebАндрЛитРСтавфантЛитРSimoJeweJohn
ЛитРЛитРЭрнсРедиОполLionШенфPersМатуLikeMikhтеатЗахаоблаwwwdБВЩуHugeДэйвЕвгеВасиСпирAntiРок-
выруFinoRichВасиMurrбас-ХореребеПанфБлисЖукоПустЖукоAndrавтоКазаНуждHelmпрогавтоВасюRP-0RP-0
RP-0SonyHeavавтоКараIronродиоргаЛермЗубаЧудиКопаRosetuchkasРивкProl
Responder
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Responder

Saltar Fórum:

Utilizadores a ver este tópico: 1 Visitante(s)